Friday 1 February 2013

Dunkin' Delivery


Call A Dunkin'!
No minimum order, just add P45 (delivery charge). Serving selected areas only from 9AM to 6PM.
source: Dunkin' Phil
I was excited when I heard that Dunkin Donuts will finally have their delivery. I'm a big fan of their croissant (specially their bacon, lettuce and tomato), choco wacko and hot chocolate. 

Their delivery service is offered on selected areas only like San Juan, Ortigas, Mandaluyong, Quezon City and Pasig.

We tried their delivery service in the office. Our area is a little far from the delivery store that's why it took them an hour. The service was good and the agents were accommodating.
I will definitely try their Walnut brownies, muffins and Hungarian Sausage next time.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people are hoping that Dunkin Donuts Delivery will soon be available in their areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment