Saturday 22 December 2012

Building Special Memories - Our 2nd Anniversary

Vincent and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary with an out of town trip. This is also our second trip to Laoag and Vigan.

2 years of being together, our ups and downs, our childish acts, all of those out of town trips, our never ending midnight kwentuhan at home, malling, food trips and many more. It was really nice that I found somebody as special as him.

We were in Laoag and stayed at Balay Da Blas for the first two days of our out of town trip.
*All of them were very accommodating. The nice receptionist even asked me if I was feeling okay because I had a husky/hoarse voice. She advised me not to talk anymore and to drink ginger tea. Two thumbs up for this!
The mini garden, this is where you will eat your breakfast.
We stayed at a Junior Suite.
We went to the following places:
St. William's Cathedral and Sinking Bell Tower
Paoay Church
Herencia Cafe (near Paoay Church)
 2 in 1 Pizza (Pinakbet Pizza and Ilocano Pizza)
MalacaƱang of the North
 Paoay Lake
On our third and fourth day we stayed in Grandpa's Inn Vigan and just roam around.
Calle Crisologo
Vigan Cathedral
Bantay Church and Bell Tower
Looking for pasalubong
I am thankful that during these four days that I am sick, he took very good care of me.

It was just so easy and fun being with him, knowing he could fill in the blanks when I couldn't explain something. 

To him:
I swear that I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment